Overwhelming feelings of shame and guilt can deter chemically dependent people from seeking help for substance use disorder, even when their lives depend on it. The clinicians in our Needham outpatient drug treatment program pride themselves on teaching people how to be accountable without fault-finding or judgment. The old break-them-down-to-build-them-up approach simply will not work because many addicts already feel broken when they reach treatment. If you are struggling to overcome chemical dependency on your own or if someone you love is battling addiction, please contact our confidential helpline by calling 877.920.6583.
Who Benefits from an Outpatient Addiction Treatment Program?
An outpatient drug addiction treatment program is a convenient option for people who are motivated to stop using drugs and alcohol but need the tools to do so. An outpatient program is a flexible daytime or evening program that allows participants to return to their homes after treatment. The program combines individual therapy, medication assistance, and process groups.
Overcome Substance Use Disorder in an Outpatient Drug Treatment Center
Greater Boston Addiction Centers is more than drug rehab. Our mindfulness-based relapse prevention strategies can help people work through their doubts, triggers, and temptations. The relationships formed during treatment are such an important motivator for Greater Boston Addiction Centers’ clients in our outpatient program. We cannot overstate the power of feeling like you belong in a group. We offer treatment for the following types of substance use disorder:
Substance Use Disorder Treatment Options
There are many treatment options that have been successful in helping people recover from drug addiction, including:
- 12-Step meetings
- Process groups
- Behavior counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Evaluation and treatment for co-occurring mental health problems such as depression and anxiety
- Long-term follow-up and relapse-prevention
- Alumni events and workshops
Greater Boston Addiction Centers offers a wide range of care with individually tailored treatment programs and follow-up treatment options. Each of our programs includes medical, mental health, and wellness counseling. We also offer a supportive after-care community to help people stay active and involved in our close-knit community.
Outpatient Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
Outpatient drug rehab offers treatment for people who have recently completed treatment or for people who have completed treatment in the past but have experienced a relapse. At Greater Boston Addiction Centers we offer many types of outpatient addiction treatment:
- Partial hospitalization is available
- Our outpatient program requires fewer hours than an IOP
- Outpatient treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment (daytime)
- Intensive outpatient treatment (evening)
As with any drug rehab program, there are advantages and disadvantages to attending outpatient treatment. A few of the advantages include:
- The ability to continue with work and school while you are in rehab
- Your friends and family are available daily to help you during outpatient drug treatment
- You are not forced to live at an inpatient facility,
- Treatment is more flexible in an outpatient program
- Outpatient drug rehab can be tailored to fit your needs
- An outpatient drug rehab is much more flexible and accommodating than an inpatient program
- You return to your own home at the end of each day in treatment
If you are interested in learning more about our group therapy options, give us a call 877.920.6583